Our Minted Guacamole With Pomegranate Seeds recipe is a healthy snack everybody will love. A few simple nutritious substitutions to this crowd favorite snack will leave your game-day guests wanting to come back for more!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and add the red onion, lime juice, sea salt, cayenne pepper, cilantro and mint. Combine well. Add two tablespoons of the pomegranate seeds and combine.
- Garnish with the remaining pomegranate seeds. Serve with sliced bell peppers,
jicama or your favorite veggies.