Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation’s new Outpatient Clinic in Gaithersburg’s Downtown Crown provides physical therapy to relieve pain from sports-related and orthopedic conditions and injuries.
Our new location in Downtown Crown offers a number of therapeutic services, including manual therapy, therapeutic dry needling, functional movement screening, pain management and education and ergonomic screening. The clinic also offers a free 15-minute injury screening, which can help assess and improve movement and pinpoint problem areas that could benefit from therapy.
“We are thrilled to bring our expert care to the community to help people move more freely and enjoy favorite activities without pain,” said Elizabeth Kotroba, associate vice president of operations at Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation. Visit the new Downtown Crown location at 117 Ellington Blvd. in Gaithersburg.
Winter 2018 Issue
Table of Contents
- News Briefs
- Could You Have a Hidden Heart Problem?
- Winning at Weight Loss Together
- A Better View Of Foot And Ankle Injuries
- Score A Snack Touchdown On Gameday
- Is It the Winter Doldrums or Depression?
- When a Loved One Needs Help at Home
- Sports Medicine Comes To Downtown Crown
- Getting Down To Business With Kidney Stones
- Local Journalist And Mom Of Three Says Shady Grove 'Like Family'